Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Okay Okay Okay.... Now it's forgiveness time. I can't be mad 4ever. I noticed I am still upset. I get a text.... I donot want to talk to the person in Question but that's not hot. If I want God to forgive me I must 4give. The greatest Commandment is to Love the Lord thy God w/ all my Heart w/ all my mind w/ all my strength. If anything I'll do it 4 God and 4 myself. Living in unforgiveness is said to be like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies. or even being in a prison While the other person is enjoying life.

Also If I want God to hear my prayers I have to let go... I would be a hypocrite if I sit here and hold on to this incident.


Even when I was still in sin. Jesus died 4 me. I know my flesh is screaming No.... But like paul said I beat my body and make it my slave. God did say vengence is mine so I will let the CEO of the Universe Handle it. God Help me plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin