Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Sunday the 23rd I found my self horrible upset. Me and 9 other ppl were going to do a life changing skit @ the end of our revival which was titled "Heaven or Hell you Choose" and it ended up getting cancelled. We were devasted and what's crazy is that some ppl couldn't understand our frustration. It was like.... get over it! How do u just get over something so quickly. Anger is a normal emotion. Eph 4:26 In your anger Sin not...Do not go to bed angry. I doesn't look like I got much sleep that night.
It was funny because the more ppl were like it was okay Vicky... It's okay Just do it another time... it made me more upset. lol No seriously. I'm the type of person where if someone is venting I let them vent I may add my little two sense in, but that's about it. I may correct you when you're out of line but that's about it.
What I didn't like is that when someone does something wrong and they smile in your face... That urks my nerve and they want you to get over it that very second. You can apologize but make sure that you give the person room to breathe.....because they just might blow up. I know, I need space. I don't Like to be patronized. It's kool how God still rocks. I was upset, I told the person How I felt, yet I did not disrespect them nor did I get rude with him. I may have been a little loud but that was frustration.
I thank God because I know let that have been mayb 2 yrs ago , I would have not said anything and bottled up by true feelings. What I need to learn is how not to dwell on things to long... it's day 2 and I am better. I am happy that I am surrounded by ppl that I can talk to and that care about me. God's @ the top He understands me so well.
Also I haven't perfected how to be a politician... you know smile when your not happy... I am asking God how not to be a phony Chrisitian! Help me God....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin