Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lest we forget


Hosea 13:6 When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me.


I shall not forget you. How great you have been to me. Lovely you are in the Heavenlies. I thank you Father for giving me a chance to get to know you. Help me to enter into the depth of your mind, the inner parts of your heart. Help me to be more like you day by day. The more I am taught in the world I want to run back to the sustaining living word. They say the church has failed them... but it hasn't failed me. U gave your life up for the church and I truely appreciate you. I like that fact that I don;t have to live this life alone. I may mess up but you are right there lavishing your, loving kindness on me. Though I don't deserve it. You continue to be what No Man/Woman can ever be... GOD! Only you can feel the voids, the issues the pain and heal from the depths of my soul. I Thank you once more.


Lest we forget God bring us to the cross, lest we forget show us when we were lost. Lest we forget convict our hearts, lest we forget open our eyes, lest we forget Bring us back to the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin