Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Valued by God


Lately when I read the word of God I am truly on a High. The Holy Spirit leads me to scriptures or study notes that indicate God's love and our value in Him (I'm blushing).


Psalms 119:73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands. 119:94 Save me for I am yours; I have sought out your Precepts.


Romans 12:3 Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgement, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.


There is a serious issue today with Low-self esteem with people in the body of Christ. I am Learning that God wants so badly for us to move away from feelings of worthlessness, insecurities and inferiority. If we are all those negative things then How do we view God. I mean He created us in His image. So that means you look just like Him... If He is an Awesome God and you are His Child what does that make you.... Wait for it... An Awesome Child of God! with Awesome brothers and sisters. Pick your head up. U are Loved! God doesn't favorites... Once you Accept Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour... Your self-worth comes from our identity in Christ (study notes)! Your are Qualified (Colossians 1:12) and accepted in the beloved (Ephesians 1:6) so let your light shine!


Only He knows how to love you...Love Him everyday with all that you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin