Monday, September 14, 2009

My Soul Kissed God Last Night


Rule number one. Don't kiss on the first date I was told. An unwritten code for young ladies to follow. I must say... There must be an exception to the rule. In this case rules were meant to be broken. I must Confess: My soul kissed God last night.... Yes! Him who is robed in majesty called for me.... A rendezvous so sweet. In my room alone where no one could see... as I read his Love letter dedicated to me. He whispers "Trust in me with all your heart." With my heart outstretched to Him. He lavished me with His love. Slowly drifting into a place of solace, gently entering into his presence, peacefully. Letting go of the sin that so easily entangles... detaching myself from the cares of this world. How Great is He who intricately wired me to respond to Him so beautifully.
princess V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin