Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm glad I went

I learned something new tonight... I'm excited I was being pulled in different direction and finally I ended up visiting this church with a youth revival theme called exteme Makeover Spiritual edition. When I say it was a blessing that the person giving the word was anoined boy... I could have stayed there all night... I didn't realize how late it was.

What I learned was this that the reason I feel like screaming and pulling my hair out is that God is doing some demolition duty in my heart (just like ty from exteme makeover home edition). God is doing that so He can dwell in me. He has to fix up the place 1st. Hey I don't blame Him I have some self defeating behavior that He is trying to get rid of and a whole lot of this that don't resemble Him at all. He is making me over.

God gave me His best---> Jesus! The least I could to is give Him my best. He longs to me gracious to me (and you). He doesn't want our scraps on Sunday morning, Mon-Sat we act like we don't know who He is. He is serious and what hit me more is that in a blink of an eye God could wipe me out, but He chose to keep me here. I won't die until I fulfill my purpose.


Have of the group of kids we went with got saved I am happy about that! Taste and see that the Lord is Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin