Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just realized

Whoa This is crazy... Ha! I just realized that I spelled essence wrong in the essenseofbeauty.blogspot but hey It gives it character lol If someone can spell sensere like that and get away with it then dang I can do it to! It makes me feel good. It reminds me that I'm not w/o flaw I LOVE IT!! ( I'm mad I saw that 5 months later). I dare to be different and I dream in color---> what you got to say about that. Being politically correct is over rated. Thanks God 1 point 4 u. that's why ur God (INFINITE) in⋅fi⋅nite and I'm not (FINITE).

Definition on INFINITE
Use infinite in a Sentence
–adjective
1.
immeasurably great: an infinite capacity for forgiveness.
2.
indefinitely or exceedingly great: infinite sums of money.
3.
unlimited or unmeasurable in extent of space, duration of time, etc.: the infinite nature of outer space.
4.
unbounded or unlimited; boundless; endless: God's infinite mercy.
5.
Mathematics.
a.
not finite.
b.
(of a set) having elements that can be put into one-to-one correspondence with a subset that is not the given set.
–noun
6.
something that is infinite.
7.
Mathematics. an infinite quantity or magnitude.
8.
the boundless regions of space.
9.
the Infinite or the Infinite Being, God.




(FINITE)
having bounds or limits; not infinite; measurable.
2.
Mathematics.
a.
(of a set of elements) capable of being completely counted.
b.
not infinite or infinitesimal.
c.
not zero.
3.
subject to limitations or conditions, as of space, time, circumstances, or the laws of nature: man's finite existence on earth. !

I'm beginning to think I'm okay with that! You know why God is Elohim the creator of the Universe and once I accepted Jesus (king of all kings) I became His Child. Gal 3:26 "You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus) ... so that makes me princess and co-heirs w/ Christ. Where I am weak He is strong.

I was reading my study notes (in the life application study bible it's Hott get it) for John 1:3 Through Him all things were made; w/o Him nothing was made that has been made.

Notes: When God created God made something from nothing. Because we are created beings, we have no basis for pride. Remember that you only exisit because God made you, and you have special gifts only God gave them to you. With God you are something valuable and unique; apart from God you are nothing. If you try to live without Him, you will be abandoning the purpose in which you were created.

Do you ever feel that your life is too complex for God to understand? Remember, God created the entire universe, and nothing is too dificult for Him. God created you; He is alive today, and his love is bigger than problem you may face.

You Just Might be Great!!! Even Awesome... Why not find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin